Remcos v3.1.0 update
v3.1.0 | 17 Feb 2021
- [*] Connection: optimizations and improvements to be faster and transmit less data per packet
- [*] Fixed Remcos Controller incompatibilities when running on a Chinese OS
- [*] Connection: fixed Agent crash when reconnecting and switching from unencrypted to TLS connection
- [*] Connection: Various TLS related optimizations
- [*] Control Center: Fixed “Copy IP address” function not correctly copying IP
- [*] File Manager: Set Desktop Wallpaper function greyed out if selected file is not an image
- [*] Other minor fixes
- [!] Due to the connection protocol improvements, which is now faster and transmits less data, previous Remcos agents are not compatible with Remcos v3.1.
If you want to update remotely a old Remcos Agent, first build your new Remcos v3.1 remote agent;
then open the old Remcos Controller and use either the Update function, Download/Execute function, or File Manager to run the new Remcos v3.1 agent on the remote machine.
Full version history: