1. Acceptance of Terms
This Terms of Service is a legal contract between you and Breaking-Security.net.
By visiting this web site and/or using its contents, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and its contents.
2. General software and service usage
These rules are applied to any software and services created and developed by Breaking-Security.net, including free, open source, and commercial/private software for sale.
All info, code and software on Breaking-Security.net is offered for educational purposes and for any legit use permitted by any applicable law and regulation. Breaking-Security.net and his author shall not be responsible by any damages and/or consequences caused by improper use of the software and/or information found on this website. Use of the BreakingSecurity.net products and services for malicious purposes could lead to you being held criminally liable for any damages caused.
You agree to use the software provided by Breaking-Security.net only on computers and systems of your property, or where you have the explicit authorization by the system owners, users and administrators to install Breaking-Security.net software.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and otherwise not sue or hold liable, Breaking-Security.net, its author and anyone associated against all claims, damages, legal fees, costs, or other payments.
3 . Prohibited conduct and uses:
YOU UNDERSTAND AND HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY NOT AND WARRANT THAT YOU WILL NOT:
1. use the Breaking-Security.net software for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any laws, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property, data protection and privacy.
2. remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Breaking-Security.net software, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any licenced content, or features that enforce limitations on use of the Breaking-Security.net software;
3. intentionally interfere with or damage operation of Breaking-Security.net or any user’s enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, or other malicious code;
4. post, store, send, transmit, or disseminate any information or material which infringes any patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or any other proprietary or intellectual property rights;
5. Install and/or use Breaking-Security.net software on any computer which you do not have explicit permission to do so on;
4. Usage licence for public, free, open source material
These rules apply to any material which is released for free and without any costs on this website.
You may not: (a) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; (b) modify or use sources or material found here without citing source and give proper credits to original author; (c) sell these free materials to third parties.
5. Usage License for private, for sale material
This rules apply to any software whose licences are sold on this website, such as Remcos, Octopus Crypter, ViottoKeylogger and Poseidon Mailer.
Without previous explicit and written licence from Breaking-Security.net, you may not: (a) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any paid/private software contained on Breaking-Security.net web site; (b) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; (c) resell to third parties ; (d) host our files or provide file downloads; (e) provide download links of our software; (f) transfer software to another person; (g) “mirror” the software on any other server.
6 Violations, licence suspension or termination
You agree that Breaking-Security.net may immediately suspend or terminate your access to the software without prior notice and without liability if such termination or suspension is based on (a) Breaking-Security.net good faith belief you have violated any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, (b) Breaking-Security.net determination that you repeatedly infringe or have infringed the copyrights of others, (c) any type of illegal use with respect to any of the Breaking-Security.net software.
If you suspect unauthorized usage of our products, please report all the details to us at email@example.com , and we will proceed to investigate.
The materials on Breaking-Security.net web site are provided “as is”. Breaking-Security.net makes no warranties. In no event shall Breaking-Security.net and its author be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Breaking-Security.net internet site.
8. Modification of this agreement
Breaking-Security.net may modify this Terms of Service from time to time. Any and all changes to this Agreement will be posted on the Breaking-Security.net site, and you agree to be bound by any changes to the Terms of Service when you continue to use the Breaking-Security.net Software after those changes are posted.